Sunday, April 8, 2012

Healing the Girl Nadia From the Diathesis

The first Holy Communion
The Holy Communion, as well as anything that gives the Church exerts its salutary effect only in the presence of faith. On the miracle associated with the Sacrament of the Holy Communion, told the deacon of Savior Church, Father Dimitry.

I have a daughter, Nadia. We christened her, but she was terribly ill: a diathesis was so strong that we did not know how to feed her. The child cried all night, her whole body was covered with bloody crusts.

In those times I just started to go to the church. Many things were not clear for me. I was advised to go to the old woman who practiced healing, but she couldn't help.

My friend said that the girl was urgently needed The Holy Communion. In desperation I agreed on this step. When I was carrying Nadia into the temple, I was confident that it will not help, because she will drink wine during the ceremony. I deliberately took a whole bunch of different drugs. Indeed, immediately after the sacrament her face and hands were covered with red spots. She started to choke and I gave her tavigil. In the evening the child's condition has deteriorated. I am in despair, told everything to my friend. He listened to me in perplexity and said: "I was always confident that there is no wine, but Blood of the Lord."

I felt so ashamed that next Sunday I took Nadia to the church again. This time I fully trusted only in God's help. I did not have a single pill and had complete faith that she will drink not wine, but Blood of Christ. After the communion she immediately felt better. We started to carry a child in the temple to the Holy Chalice regularly, every Sunday. The disease departed, and soon disappeared altogether. According to your faith will get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment